Re: [Openexr-devel] Removing register keyword

From: Ed Hanway
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Removing register keyword
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:53:25 -0700

I ran some more tests, and with proper CMake flags set for release, and decent optimization, the difference in code generation goes away.  So it's gone.  Thanks for the PR.

I should also point out: it's a higher priority to remove it from public headers, which are subject to the build flags and language mode of other apps that use OpenEXR, than it is to remove it from OpenEXR's internals which are only subject to OpenEXR's own build flags and rules.

--
Larry Gritz
address@hidden

--