Re: [Openexr-devel] __bzero crash on OS X

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] __bzero crash on OS X
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 13:24:00 -0800

Hi Paul

I have not see this, no.  Does this happen with a custom build of OpenEXR on the system, or in a system level app, such as Preview?

Could you share the stack trace?

-Piotr

On 4 February 2016 at 11:48, Paul Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey folks - noticed something very odd with image load on OS X. I can't repro this on my machine, but on a different machine, loading certain EXR images causes a crash with a stack trace containing nothing but repeating __bzero calls.

Has anyone see anything like this?