[Openexr-devel] A question on the state of OpenEXR development

From: Ashley Whetter
Subject: [Openexr-devel] A question on the state of OpenEXR development
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 16:14:10 +0000

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to see what the state of OpenEXR development is. I see that there was a commit on the develop branch a few months ago. But mainly I'm asking about pull requests. There's a lot open, but what's worse is that there are quite a lot related to the build process. Many fix the same thing.
It's also getting to the point we are having to start maintaining our own version internally because our fixes aren't going to be merged in the public repo.

So my question is are there any plans to start merging the pull requests?

Thanks,
Ashley

P.S. Sorry if this sounds a bit heated. I don't mean it to be. Trying to get a million libraries compiling and linking together can be a frustrating process ;)