[Openexr-devel] Curious about how ILM develop OpenEXR

From: Hồ Châu
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Curious about how ILM develop OpenEXR
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 11:03:30 +0000 (UTC)

Can some one please tell about history for developing OpenEXR before 2003? I look many place for information but I find no information. Some questions/ideas:
Who start OpenEXR project?
When begin OpenEXR project?
Any problems when develop OpenEXR?
How many people work with OpenEXR and who lead it?
Who and how did people at IMF invent half data type?
How is version 1 different from version 2?
When and who decide release OpenEXR source code?
Any fun/interesting stores about developing EXR?

Chau