[Openexr-devel] Pull Requests

From: Krishna Narasimhan
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Pull Requests
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 19:18:20 +0100

Hello Maintainers of OpenExr,
    I am a researcher in Frankfurt University. And I was analyzing code duplications and bumped into some potential for identifying code duplication and merging them in the OpenEXR code as part of the openCV.

Is your github still open for pull requests? I noticed it was pretty inactive and wanted to get feedback soon on the reach of my research tool.

I could attach my merges here if you guys could offer to provide feedback on whether it is acceptable or not.

Regards
       Krishna