[Openexr-devel] testOptimizedInterleavePatterns

From: Richard PALO
Subject: [Openexr-devel] testOptimizedInterleavePatterns
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 23:32:27 +0200

Hi, after adding the files missing from the tarball I'm able to get further into the tests...

I'm now getting the following (on SunOS 5.11 i386 (32bit) pkgsrc gcc47)

=======
Running testOptimizedInterleavePatterns
Testing SSE optimisation with different interleave patterns (large images) ...
 0, 0: RGBHalf read as RGBHalf...                            OK OPTIMISED
 0, 1: RGBHalf read as RGBAHalf...                           OK OPTIMISED
 0, 2: RGBHalf read as ABGRHalf...                           OK
 0, 3: RGBHalf read as RGBFloat...

error reading back channel B pixel 96,-81 got -NaN expected -NaN
Assertion failed: writtenHalf.bits()==readHalf.bits(), file
testOptimizedInterleavePatterns.cpp, line 238, function compare
Abort (core dumped)
FAIL: IlmImfTest

sort of green on where to start debugging, but first I'm curious to know if the issue be in the library or perhaps in the test program...

thanks for any suggestions