Re: [Openexr-devel] requesting a specific layer/view from a part?

From: Gonzalo Garramuno
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] requesting a specific layer/view from a part?
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 14:55:28 -0300

On 17/06/14 13:56, Paul Miller wrote:
I'm adapting some code (which previously used RgbaInputFile) to support MultiPartInputFiles and InputPart objects.

But there is no InputPart::setLayerName(). Once I have identified a part, how am I supposed to request the "left" or "right" view for instance, assuming the part has both left and right channel descriptors?

Each part has a header with both a view() and a name() call for that header. The name tells you what you are dealing with and the view() what left or right eye you are dealing with. However note that supporting view() is optional (hasView()), so it is a good idea to check for "left" or "right" string in the name().