Re: [Openexr-devel] looking for a working 2.0.1 Windows build

From: Larry Gritz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] looking for a working 2.0.1 Windows build
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:15:08 -0700

Do any of the people complaining about CMake have a suggestion for a better
cross-platform build system that (a) isn't worse on the things that CMake does
relatively well, and (b) isn't so rare or obscure that nobody will have it on
their system or be able to install it or that it's in danger of its development
team stopping or being unresponsive?