[Openexr-devel] requesting a specific layer/view from a part?

From: Paul Miller
Subject: [Openexr-devel] requesting a specific layer/view from a part?
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:56:32 -0500

I'm adapting some code (which previously used RgbaInputFile) to support MultiPartInputFiles and InputPart objects.

But there is no InputPart::setLayerName(). Once I have identified a part, how am I supposed to request the "left" or "right" view for instance, assuming the part has both left and right channel descriptors?