Re: [Openexr-devel] ilmbase-2.1.0.tar.gz is failed to download

From: 류영훈
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] ilmbase-2.1.0.tar.gz is failed to download
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:42:32 +0900

Thanks for responding, Piotr.

The savannah link still doesn't work for me and I found it's a redirection issue impacting some region(s) like I posted on GNU Savannah support below.

http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108568

In case I don't get response from them, do you think we can download the same copy of ilmbase-2.1.0.tar.gz on Github? I only see openexr-2.1.0.tar.gz there.

YR

2014. 5. 12. 오전 2:50 Piotr Stanczyk <address@hidden> 작성:

That's odd. I just tried downloading and it seems to be fine.

It could be that one of the mirror sites was offline, please try again when you have a moment and let me know if you run into any issues.
You can also download the source direct from github and build from there. Master should be synched up to the last release.

Thanks

-Piotr