Re: [Openexr-devel] CTL on windows

From: Gonzalo Garramuño
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] CTL on windows
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 15:21:43 -0300

On 07/03/2014 03:09 p.m., Gonzalo Garramuño wrote:
On 07/03/2014 03:05 p.m., Gonzalo Garramuño wrote:
I managed to compile IlmBase and IlmImf with cmake with some effort, but now I am stuck trying to compile CTL from git. The file CtlExc.cpp fails to compile as it has Linux code only. More precisely, the windows include for alloca and for va_arg is missing.
Also, it fails due to a _explain function that is not defined anywhere.
Sorry. _explain is defined in the new CtlExc.h file, but it seems a compiler bug prevents the defininition of the other exception classes as the CTL_DEFINE_EXC() macro fails without finding a proper default constructor.