Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR v2.1.0 released

From: Halfdan Ingvarsson
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR v2.1.0 released
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:30:34 -0500

The problem is that BaseExc derives from std::string, which doesn't have a dllexport in MSVC2010 and onwards, and so in our case, actually broke the build.

We patched our version so that BaseExc uses std::string as a member variable, rather than deriving from it. This was easy enough to do, since this change only affects testBaseExc.cpp.

 - ½