[Openexr-devel] 2.1.0 release plans

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: [Openexr-devel] 2.1.0 release plans
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 23:21:26 +0000

Hi All,

I've pushed a few commits of late to get the code ready for a 2.1.0 release.  Per usual, the head of develop branch will be merged to master once we are good to go.

If you do have time, please let me know of any major regressions/blockers to the current state.

After 2.1.0, I'd like to come back and wrap up the CMake build path so that we have parity with Autoconf on the *nix platforms and better support for windows.

- Piotr