Re: [Openexr-devel] Gray layers

From: Peter Hillman
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Gray layers
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:14:57 +1300

What are your channels called? (perhaps send the channel list output from exrheader)

If your channels are named something like:
gray1.A
gray2.A

you may be able to use RgbaInputFile specifying gray1 or gray2 as a layer name. To read all three layers, you'd have to read the file three times. In any case, the best approach would be to use the general interface for reading an image file, rather than the Rgba interface. The "ReadingAndWritingImageFiles" PDF gives examples of this. This would allow you to read all the layers you want in one go.