Re: [Openexr-devel] Halftest not working

From: Sean Y Chen
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Halftest not working
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 02:22:28 -0400

On further inspection, half(3) does not give me 3. It gives me some random number like 13.6897. dunno what's going on.

Sean

Sean Y Chen

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:17 AM, Sean Y Chen <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

When I try to build IlmBase for x64, the compilation works. However, when I run halftest.exe, it seems that the floats are not getting assigned to the half's correctly. testarithmetic fails on the first asset ( h1 = f1 + f2;   assert (h1 == 3); ) h1 still shows its original value (f1 + f2 is not getting stored into h1).

I'm using vs2013 preview on a win 8 x64 machine.

Thanks,
Sean