Re: [Openexr-devel] EXIF meta data attributes in headers

From: Lars Borg
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] EXIF meta data attributes in headers
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:31:32 -0700

Have you looked at the license-free XMP SDK at adobe.com?
Maybe it's good enough?
If not, how can Adobe improve it? Sure would like some feedback.

An advantage of using XMP as the native metadata format, is that you can move the entire XMP blob into other file formats that support XMP. You don't need to gather individual items, find the appropriate XMP name, deal with new EXIF tags that you've never seen before but need to carry forward, etc.

Lars