Re: [Openexr-devel] IStream segfault with Windows release libraries (it

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] IStream segfault with Windows release libraries (it works with debug)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 18:38:24 +0000

Thanks for the update
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Dalai Felinto address@hidden
Sent: 07 June 2013 00:59
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] IStream segfault with Windows release libraries
(it works with debug)

Problem solved in my end.
The issue wasn't with IStream but with StringVector.

If anyone is curious about the fix:
https://github.com/dfelinto/blender/commit/181e780aa84122db540130e4cfbdf3240cf010d9

I'm still not sure if the original issue was due to bad code (mine),
or  MSVC is simply more restrict in returning a static StringVector
from a function. It's strange that it was working in Linux+OSX+Win
(debug).

Thanks anyways, and sorry about the noise in the list,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/member/dalai-felinto
www.dalaifelinto.com