[Openexr-devel] Fwd: [Half] Unresolved external when using Half.lib on w

From: Alexandre Gauthier
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Fwd: [Half] Unresolved external when using Half.lib on windows
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:58:34 +0200

Indeed the toFloat.h is autogenerated.
In the include folder of my project I reference only the headers that were copied to the Deploy folder when I compiled OpenEXR, not toFloat.h. Even when adding toFloat.h to the headers of my project or to the Deploy folder it does not compile.
I tried many things and I can't see any workaround besides changing the sources right now