[Openexr-devel] 4 TB OpenEXR footage

From: Ton Roosendaal
Subject: [Openexr-devel] 4 TB OpenEXR footage
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:48:45 +0100

Hi all,

A bit off-topic maybe, but I'd like to share it nevertheless :)

Blender Foundation just released 4 TB of OpenEXR files, 30+ minutes of original
4k Sony F65 studio and location footage. It's all in Creative Commons, free to
use for testing, documentation, greenscreening, masking and so on.

http://mango.blender.org/production/4-tb-original-4k-footage-available-as-cc-by/

Big thanks to the OpenEXR team of course! It's our humble contribution to
promoting the format even more.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation   address@hidden    www.blender.org