Re: [Openexr-devel] loosing massive amount of information using openexr

From: Morten Mikkelsen
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] loosing massive amount of information using openexr
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:31:23 -0800

ProEXR EZ worked like a charm. Thanks.
FYI I tried the CS6 version of Photoshop too and the built-in 32 bit OpenEXR is broken in that one too (same way).

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Brendan Bolles <address@hidden> wrote:
On Dec 27, 2012, at 2:19 PM, Morten Mikkelsen wrote:

> Do you know of any reliable tool that will allow me to query
> an openexr image? In regards to compression type and whether or not it's data was half or full floats.

ProEXR for Photoshop will tell you which format your channels are in and will read the 32-bit float values correctly if that's what your file has.

ProEXR EZ may do everything you need, and it's free.

http://fnordware.blogspot.com/2012/04/proexr-ez-is-free.html

Brendan