Re: [Openexr-devel] error in make

From: David Aguilar
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] error in make
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 22:48:17 -0700

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 10:35 PM, ctrl yogi <address@hidden> wrote:
> In file included from ./ImfChromaticities.h:47:0,
>                  from ImfChromaticities.cpp:43:
> /usr/local/include/OpenEXR/ImathMatrix.h: In constructor
> 'Imath::Matrix44<T>::Matrix44() [with T = float]':
> ImfChromaticities.cpp:110:17:   instantiated from here
> /usr/local/include/OpenEXR/ImathMatrix.h:1813:5: error: 'memset' was not
> declared in this scope

Two possible problems:

1. You are building in your sandbox, but the build is somehow picking
up headers from /usr/local/include.

That makes me think that perhaps the makefiles might not be properly
placing the sandbox at the front of the include path, but I could be
mistaken.

2. memset was not declared.  Does it work better if you add:

#include <cstring>

...to the file it's complaining about?  It could be a missing header
file, but I have not looked at the code to be sure.

If either of those work let this list know since it may require a
small fix to the header file.
--
David