Re: [Openexr-devel] Building custom OpenEXR

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Building custom OpenEXR
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:51:50 +0000

+1 on what Nick just said.

I think I may have missed that detail in your earlier message. However, I am curious as how you got configure to work at all since a new clone will not contain the file.

To sum up: if you clone from github then be sure to run bootstrap before running configure (it's also prudent to do this if you are switching branches) If you get the tarballs then you can omit the bootstrap command.

Piotr