[Openexr-devel] Additional check-in to DtexToExr code

From: Christopher Horvath
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Additional check-in to DtexToExr code
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:16:32 -0700

Hello folks,

A few changes to the DtexToExr stuff:

* DtexToOdz changed to DtexToExr, all 'odz' references removed.
* Code moved from Contrib/Pixar/DtexToExr to Contrib/DtexToExr
* initial autoconf stuff added - tested locally, but not sure if it works widely.

Also, I had to add some code to the autoconf setup which I'm worried may not be portable. In order to get the linking against libprman.so to work without requiring LD_LIBRARY_PATH, I added the Linker Flags: "-Wl,-rpath=$PRMANSDK_LIB_DIR". This seems like it might break on non-g++ systems, but I wasn't sure how else to accomplish this.  If anyone here has more autoconf knowledge in this area, I'd love a hint!

Chris

--
I think this situation absolutely requires that a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. And we're just the guys to do it.