Re: [Openexr-devel] Future versions: (WAS: RE: OpenEXR 1.7.1 release)

From: Alex Forsythe
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Future versions: (WAS: RE: OpenEXR 1.7.1 release)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:57:58 +0000

CTL requires IlmBase but doesn¹t require OpenEXR so having IlmBase as a
standalone package seems pretty important.

You might want to consider moving IlmBase and PyIlmBase into a separate
repository or repositories as they kind of feel like their own projects.

Alex

Alexander Forsythe - Imaging Engineering Manager - Science and Technology
Council
Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences - Tel 310-247-3000 x3310
Fax 310-247-3611 - www.oscars.org - address@hidden