Re: [Openexr-devel] Deep and multi-part examples?

From: Peter Hillman
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Deep and multi-part examples?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:58:59 +1200

I suspect you're overlooking the "v2" branch.

Here's a multipart, not deep file:

https://github.com/openexr/openexr-images/raw/v2_beta.1/v2/Stereo/composited.exr

There are multipart deep files alongside it, though they have very few samples to keep the size down.

On 20/07/12 12:23, Larry Gritz wrote:
Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious, but are there any publicly available
OpenEXR deep and multi-part files that I can use to validate reader/writer
software?  I'm not seeing it in the GitHub distros for openexr and
openexr-images.

--
Larry Gritz
address@hidden