Re: [Openexr-devel] Unpacking the multiView attribute?

From: Peter Hillman
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Unpacking the multiView attribute?
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 12:43:06 +1300

1.7.0 was indeed the first version to ship with that header, although it was in the CVS for some time before 1.7 was released.

Weta back-ported  support for the attribute into our 1.6 build, as did quite a few others. An autoconf type mechanism might be the most robust way of detecting support for that attribute