Re: [Openexr-devel] Configure Glitch on MacOS-X Kernel Version 10.7.0

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Configure Glitch on MacOS-X Kernel Version 10.7.0
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 20:05:18 +0000

Thanks.

Those are fixed in the latest src tree; we have plans for 1.7.1 to include
those fixes as well as providing python bindings for Imath. I'll send out an
email once all is cleared.

We're also going to move over to git hub for code hosting; we'll be snapshoting
to the CVS repository on released versions.

More to come ...

Piotr