Re: [Openexr-devel] Color Space Settings

From: Jamie L. Finch
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Color Space Settings
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:28:57 -0500

Dear Chris,

   Thank you for your answer.  I have already added the sRGB and Linear from the EXIF tags.
It would be nice as well to have rec709 supported there.  In LightWave, it you load a JPEG
or TIFF, it will auto sense the color space now.   I am trying to expand those setting to
openexr.  Because it is a very popular format now.

Jamie Finch