Re: [Openexr-devel] CreateDLL eliminates C style wrapper functions

From: Stephan Menzel
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] CreateDLL eliminates C style wrapper functions
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:36:10 +0100

Ger,

Works. Like. A. Charm.

Finally I can link ImageMagick.
Thank you so very much! You've saved me from despair in face of what
Microsoft considers a developer platform. Great stuff.
I strongly encourage ILM to take in these changes. I could provide the
whole package with Ger's changes incorporated if you are interested.
Actually, you did something not very different from what I started,
but so much further and better. I almost only had to drop it in. You
were right with your 95% estimation. I had to change very little.

Cheers,

Stephan