Re: [Openexr-devel] "baking" openExr into plugin dll

From: Anders Egleus
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] "baking" openExr into plugin dll
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:43:25 +0200

Hey thanks paul :)

I thought about doing that, but I realized I wouldn't know where to
begin to troubleshoot if anything went wrong, so I decided to take the
path a lot of others seem to be taking (using static libraries).

It seems I haven't really gotten the hang of mailing lists so a lot of
the replies in this thread didn't make the mailing list/archive, so
I'm just sending another mail summarizing the discussion. Sorry for
the inconvenience.