Re: [Openexr-devel] Version query?

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Version query?
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:27:46 -0700

Larry Gritz wrote:
Florian Kainz wrote:
I believe you are right, ther is no library version flag in the
header files.  The "configure" script should be able to add a
version number to OpenEXRConfig.h.

The scenario is that I have a source package that I'd like other people to be able to build using whatever version of OpenEXR they are already using on their system, not requiring them to customize and re-build OpenEXR.

Anyway, please consider it for future releases, it would be really handy.

Agreed. I'll add this to the list.

thanks

Piotr