[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR and Savannah outage

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR and Savannah outage
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:42:07 -0700

Hi all,

There has been a recent disk failure at Savannah. (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-users/2009-05/msg00023.html)

The good news is that it looks like the most recent stable back up is from May 27th and I have requested that this be used for restoring the source tree.

I've checked out the back up and run the confidence tests: they all pass on my AMD linux box here. However, if you do see any issues arising please let me know.

Thanks

Piotr