[Openexr-devel] renaming channel name attributes / copy channel data to

From: Nicola Hoyle
Subject: [Openexr-devel] renaming channel name attributes / copy channel data to new channel
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:35:41 +0000

Hi,

Is there a simple way of renaming channel attributes?

I am reading in an exr which has channels R, G, B and I would like to write out this image to an exr file with channels image1.R, image1.G, image1.B.

Or, I suppose all I really want to do is copy the R channel data to the image1.R channel.

Thanks,
Nici

Read amazing stories to your kids on Messenger Try it Now!