Re: [Openexr-devel] ZIP compression error

From: Larry Gritz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] ZIP compression error
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:39:45 -0700

The image that helped me isolate the bug was a 512 x 512, 3 channel, half, tiled, zip compression, with all pixel values set to 0.5. Several tile sizes exhibit the bug: 16x16, 64x64, 128x128, ... hmmm, now I can repro it for all tile sizes except 512, but I thought yesterday that there were some tile sizes that were okay.

Printfs in my code reveal that all WriteTile is being called for all the tiles, and there are never any exceptions.

Piotr, I'll send you (off-list) one of the files.

        -- lg

Piotr Stanczyk wrote:
Anybody else seen this?

Not here, but do you happen to have a compilation of resolutions that look suspect? ...

Piotr

--
Larry Gritz
address@hidden