Re: [Openexr-devel] forgotten to submit one additional fix for M_PI_2 su

From: Ger Hobbelt
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] forgotten to submit one additional fix for M_PI_2 support for platforms that don't have this in std headers
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 00:36:57 +0200

> I'll add that in.

Great!

Next thing that's on my list is MSVC2005 OpenEXR builds for Win64
(64-bit AMD64 / Itanium), but that'll take several (4 to 8) weeks more
as I am still testing the DLLs and the patched CreateDLL tool in those
64-bit environments, which have a few quirks. Are you interested in
that sort of stuff when it's gone past the current alpha stage over
here? If yes, CreateDLL has seen some significant changes which might
not be all that easy to see with a regular 'diff -u': if you like to
see it, can you give me a hint of what you'd like to see
(tech-)documentation- or other-wise to come with that? I ask now
because I've the option to include that in the overall planning at
this early stage. ;-)

Ger Hobbelt

web: http://www.hobbelt.com/
 http://www.hebbut.net/