Re: [Openexr-devel] How about an RGBAInputFile::setLayer() function?

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] How about an RGBAInputFile::setLayer() function?
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:34:03 -0800

I've added a setLayerName() function to class RgbaInputFile and
class TiledRgbaInputFile.  The change has been checked into CVS.
There's one caveat: after calling setLayerName(), you must call
setFrameBuffer() before reading any more pixels; setLayerName()
invalidates the previous frame buffer settings.

Affected files:

    IlmImf/ImfRgbaFile.h
    IlmImf/ImfRgbaFile.cpp
    IlmImf/ImfTiledRgbaFile.h
    IlmImf/ImfTiledRgbaFile.cpp
    IlmImfTest/testRgba.cpp
    IlmImfTest/testTiledRgba.cpp

Paul Miller wrote:
How about a function to target the layer after the file header has already been read? Since I can't find out what layers are in the file until after opening the file, the only way to target the non-default layer is to delete the file and re-open with the new layer name.