[Openexr-devel] 32/64 bit Linux development advice?

From: Paul Miller
Subject: [Openexr-devel] 32/64 bit Linux development advice?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:02:48 -0600

I apologize if this is off-topic. I'd like to install a new Linux distro for building/testing both the 32-bit and 64-bit version of my application. I'd use a VM but my app uses OpenGL heavily and I want to make sure it runs in hardware.

I'm looking at switching to Centos but I have Ubuntu on my other machines.

Does anyone have any advice on this? Is it feasible, or should I be looking at a dual-boot setup? For example, how easy is it to build both a 32 bit and 64 bit version of the EXR/Ilm libraries from a single install?

--
Paul Miller | address@hidden | www.fxtech.com | Got Tivo?