Re: [Openexr-devel] CVS Mac build broken in openexr

From: Paul Miller
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] CVS Mac build broken in openexr
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:25:21 -0600

Paul Schneider wrote:
you should use the "bootstrap" script to create the configure files. The usual incantation from the README works for me:

% ./bootstrap && ./configure && make

Hi Paul. Had tried that - got this:

'ootstrap: line 41: syntax error near unexpected token `{
'ootstrap: line 41: `run_cmd() {

I'm beginning to suspect a bad transfer from my Windows box. For some reason I can't pull the cvs down to my Mac. Will try to get that working.

What do you mean by "manually copy some of the new mv-related files into the project"? Are you building the CodeWarrior projects? I don't think they're up-to-date anymore. You should use the Makefiles to build EXR on OS X these days.

I'm referring to the Windows build. This was several weeks ago, of course, but at the time the projects did not have the multi-view sources in them. Easily fixed though.

If you send me details of the errors you're seeing, I might be able to offer more help.

Thanks!
- Paul