Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR and adobe GIL

From: Est
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR and adobe GIL
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:36:33 +0100

I would be happy to have it accepted. The license is the same as GIL.

I have read in GIL's mailing list that this part of GIL is being rewritten,
so I'll update the extension and try then.

But I think we can also have a contrib directory inside OpenEXR or a contrib
package where anyone can share code. It's a good idea?

For GIL, we could have algorithms to apply luts, CTL transformations,
read and write views, ...

Est.