Re: [Openexr-devel] EXIF meta data attributes in headers

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] EXIF meta data attributes in headers
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:05:53 -0800

I must admit that I know next to nothing about EXIF and XMP,
but don't both have a standardized text representation?
If this is the case, then all it would take to store them
in an OpenEXR file would be a string attribute called,
for example, "EXIFdata" or "XMPdata".

Michael Wolf wrote:
Hello,

Sorry for being a bit late on the thread...