Re: [Openexr-devel] EXIF meta data attributes in headers

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] EXIF meta data attributes in headers
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:02:26 -0800

Hi Piotr,

what Ń•ort kind of information do you need to store?
As far as I can tell, there's quite a bit of overlap
between OpenEXR's "optional standard" attributes
and EXIF data.

Are you looking for an OpenEXR attribute that encapsulates
he entire EXIF header?

Florian

Piotr Stanczyk wrote:
Hi all,

Just wandering what, if any, thoughts people have on having a standard EXIF typed attribute. I'm sure there are various implementations out there, but is it worth having a common one?

Thanks,

Piotr