[Openexr-devel] Crash with Windows Forms app

From: Antoine Clappier
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Crash with Windows Forms app
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:30:58 +0200

Hi all!

I am trying to use the OpenEXR libs in a Windows Forms application (Visual 2005 C++). I am using Managed C++.

I am linking my app with the static libs found in the "openexr-1.4.0-vs2005" distribution.

As soon as the application start, before even reaching main(), I get the following Assert:
- Debug Assertion Failed!
- File: dbgheap.c
- Expression: _CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData)

The assert is triggered in:
- IlmThread:: 'dynamic initializer for' gThreadPool() Line 111

Questions:
- Is there a known incompatibility between OpenEXR and Windows Forms (Managed C++) ?
- If not, any ideas about what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks,

Antoine