[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.4.0 for Visual Studio 2005

From: Drew Hess
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.4.0 for Visual Studio 2005
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:26:30 -0700

Sorry for the flurry of messages, but I've just uploaded a package
containing pre-compiled binaries, DLLs and static libraries for
OpenEXR 1.4.0 for use with Visual Studio 2005.  If you're using VS2005
and you want to use OpenEXR in your application, you should be able to
use this distribution instead of building OpenEXR from source on your
own.

If you're using Visual Studio .NET 2003, I don't think you can safely
use the DLLs or static libraries in this release due to ABI changes in
VS2005.  I'm planning on releasing a pre-compiled distribution for
VS2003 in the next couple of days.  Thanks for your patience.

Let me know if you have any difficulties with this package.  You can
find it here:

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/openexr/openexr-1.4.0-vs2005.zip

thanks