[Openexr-devel] Question about using exr PAI from C

From: Konstantin N.Kozlov
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Question about using exr PAI from C
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:53:07 +0400

Hello,

I've just read about OpenEXR format and got excited about its features.
I need a file format for storing 3D images in open file with an ability
to compress data and to put additional info into the same file.

As I understood I can use the API from C code. Can anybody give an
example of this kind? I really want to use C because a part of
application is ready and I feel more convenient with C than with C++.

Thank you in advance,

Konstantin