[Openexr-devel] Registered Advisor covers a stunning, hidden market deve

From: Mediasentiment
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Registered Advisor covers a stunning, hidden market development
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 01:06:27 +0200

DISCLAIMER: In order to be in full compliance with the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), you are hereby advised that MediaSentiment, is receiving a fee in cash, from Venture Communications Limited (1-F, 9 Broom Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong) as compensation for the distribution of this advertisement. No employee of MediaSentiment has owned or currently owns any shares in the company described above. MediaSentiment has not independently confirmed the accuracy, correctness, or truthfulness of the statements and opinions that the advertiser has expressed above. The purpose of this advertisement, like any advertising, is to provide coverage and publicity for the advertising company, its products or services. This information is for reading purposes only. Do not rely solely on the information presented, do additional independent research to form your own opinion and decision. Be advised that the purchase of such high-risk securities may result in the loss of your entire investment. No information in the disseminated emails shall be construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. An offer to buy or sell securities can be made only with accompanying disclosure documents, complying with applicable securities laws, and only in the States and Provinces for which they are approved. Advertisements distributed through disseminated emails do not constitute such disclosure documents. Many States have established rules requiring the approval of a security by a State Security Administrator. The information provided in advertisements is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. If you are considering purchasing any securities of an advertised company, it is suggested that you call your State Security Administrator to determine whether a particular security is registered for sale in your State. Information contained in our disseminated emails do not constitute investment, legal, or tax advice upon which you should rely. Advertisements received by you are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities of the advertised company. You are responsible for verifying all claims and conducting your own due diligence. Many companies have information filed with State Securities and other regulators and many will supply you with additional information on request. Statements and opinions contained in advertisements are those of the advertised company and are subject to change without notice. Neither we, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, nor any State/Provincial Securities Commission or any industry and or trade association or any other regulatory body has determined if the advertisements are truthful or complete. You agree and acknowledge that any hyperlinks to the website of (i) an advertised company; (ii) the Profiled Company; (iii) the party issuing or preparing the information regarding the Profiled Company, or (iv) other information contained in our disseminated emails, are provided only for your reference and convenience. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of these external sites nor are we responsible for any of the contents, advertising, opinions, products, or other materials on such external sites and/or information sources. Accordingly, if you avail yourself to such access, you do so at your own risk. Anyone who uses, acts upon or makes decisions in reliance on information contained in any disseminated email does so at their own risk and agrees to hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents harmless. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any actions taken by you based on or reliance on any information contained in any disseminated email. Information in disseminated emails may contain "forward looking" statements within the meaning of Section 27(a) of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21(e) of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical facts and may be forward looking statements. Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements may be identified through the use of words such as expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, etc., or by statements indicating certain actions may, could or might occur. We encourage you to carefully read and review, if and to the extent available, any information concerning the Profiled company or advertised company available at the web sites of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). We also strongly recommend that you read the SEC advisory to investors concerning Internet Stock Fraud, as well as related information published by the NASD. The NASD has published information on how to invest carefully. All information within advertisements is qualified in its entirety by the detailed information and financial statements of the advertised company contained in its regulatory filings, if any, with the SEC. You acknowledge that we are a Financial News Re-distributor and that we are not an investment advisory service, a broker dealer, nor an investment advisor and do not purport to tell or suggest which companies you should monitor and/or which securities you should purchase or sell. You acknowledge that you are not relying on us, or any information contained in disseminated email, and will consult with your own advisors regarding any decisions as to the Profiled Company, or any advertised company.

If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, this link