[Openexr-devel] threading support in CVS

From: Ken McGaugh
Subject: [Openexr-devel] threading support in CVS
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:42:48 +0100

Hello, I just had a quick play with the version of
OpenEXR in CVS which supports threading.  In our
flipbook program I can get a 33% increase in read
speed, which is very useful.  But I don't want to use
non-release code.  Could someone please update us
on the status of this code and when it will be released?

Thanks.
--Ken