[Openexr-devel] After Effects Plugin Support?

From: Jeff Higgins
Subject: [Openexr-devel] After Effects Plugin Support?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:21:43 -0400

I was looking at the photoshop plugin and I noticed that there "may" be support for after effects in the future.

A few questions on this:
1)  Is this something that is under development yet
2)  Will it likely be opensource like the photoshop and shake plugin
3)  Will there be any support for combustion or fusion

A little unrelated:
1) Is there any work being done to support the OpenFX architecture.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask these kinds of questions, so forgive me
if there is more appropriate way of posing these kinds of questions.

thanks,

jeff