Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR version compatibility

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR version compatibility
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:49:36 -0800

We haven't seen that, nor has anybody else reported it.  Files written
by previous versions of OpenEXR should always be readable by later
versions (except for tiled files written by the development versions
1.1.0 and 1.1.1, those are unsupported because we changed the tiled
format before officially releasing it).

On what platform is this?  Can you send me one of the example images
that demonstrates the problem?

thanks