[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.2.2 and Imath::TMatrix

From: Drew Hess
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.2.2 and Imath::TMatrix
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:32:24 -0800

Hi fellow OpenEXR developers,

OpenEXR 1.2.2 has been released; see the openexr-announce mailing list
for details, but you can get the source tarball here:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/openexr/OpenEXR-1.2.2.tar.gz

I did want to comment on one thing in particular for this release.
We've removed the TMatrix class from Imath.  The reason for its
removal is that the class is still under heavy development here at
ILM, and it became inconvenient to maintain it in OpenEXR CVS (or
continually to sync OpenEXR CVS with our internal source code
repository).

Since IlmImf does not use TMatrix, we decided simply to remove it from
the CVS repository.

Apologies if this inconveniences you.  Of course, since this is free
software, you are welcome to continue using the TMatrix source from
the previous version of Imath.