Re: [Openexr-devel] d_exr : assert (entrySize == _rmanPixelSize)

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] d_exr : assert (entrySize == _rmanPixelSize)
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:50:19 -0800

John, the _rmanPixelSize vs. entrySize bug fix has been checked into CVS.
I checked in only the minimal set of changes required to fix the bug; I omitted
your changes related to channel names and to the default compression method.
Julian, thank you for confirming that John's fix is the right thing to do.

Florian